Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Games added to the Queue (/forums/showthread.php?t=905789)

bcruise 03-30-2017 09:59 AM

Re: Games added to the Queue

My last 3 wins have resolved without going to processing. Might be getting better (yes, I know it's not the busy time of day).

oilersfan99 03-30-2017 11:39 AM

People have been saying that the conquest games haven't been counting if they go to queue but I know I've gotten everything I am supposed to get for my vs cpu games. Usually takes about a half hour and it shows up. As for the comment that it takes 2 mins to beat a stronghold, is that right? I know last year, if I beat a strong hold that was it, I owned it. Did they change that this season?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

yelch 03-30-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oilersfan99 (Post 2048762281)
People have been saying that the conquest games haven't been counting if they go to queue but I know I've gotten everything I am supposed to get for my vs cpu games. Usually takes about a half hour and it shows up. As for the comment that it takes 2 mins to beat a stronghold, is that right? I know last year, if I beat a strong hold that was it, I owned it. Did they change that this season?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe I am remembering wrong then. I thought that you can defeat a maximum of five fans in one match (on hardest difficulty).
As far as I can see, the mode is unchanged from last year, but I only had time to play a couple of matches so far.

CSUFresnoClassof2011 03-30-2017 02:44 PM

I've played two ranked games so far. First game yesterday I lost 2-1. Game processed right away. I just finished my second game. I won 4-1. Game goes to the que. I have multiple stats that should have counted towards missions & they have accumulated yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

mikeq672 03-30-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yelch (Post 2048762407)
Maybe I am remembering wrong then. I thought that you can defeat a maximum of five fans in one match (on hardest difficulty).
As far as I can see, the mode is unchanged from last year, but I only had time to play a couple of matches so far.

Thats not during attack phase

rangerrick012 03-30-2017 04:53 PM

Guys keep quitting on me when I get big leads in DD seasons and Battle Royale and I'm not getting credit for the W. Getting sent to the queue. Very frustrating.

SigmundFraud 03-30-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerrick012 (Post 2048762984)
Guys keep quitting on me when I get big leads in DD seasons and Battle Royale and I'm not getting credit for the W. Getting sent to the queue. Very frustrating.

I'm having the same issue. It seems that, as of now, if they disconnect via turning off their console the game never comes out of the queue. Pretty annoying spending time playing a game just to have someone rage quit and trash all the stats/rewards.

MetsFan16 03-30-2017 07:45 PM

When a game is added to queue it is not dropped.

I've had several games add to queue, I log out of DD, then enter the mode again and my wins/rating is updated

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports