Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Advice for contracts (/forums/showthread.php?t=908165)

kyle81 04-29-2017 03:01 PM

Advice for contracts

I'm new to MyTeam and I'm enjoying it, however I find myself burning through contracts really fast. What is the best way to get contracts?? I don't want to spend money. Thanks

nikolas13 04-29-2017 03:04 PM

Re: Advice for contracts

For amethyst and above hit the auction house at the refresh and buy gold contracts for 250-350 mt

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

Bubba13laze 04-30-2017 01:44 AM

If you are only running a 10-deep rotation then put bronze players at the end of your bench to make contracts cheaper.

You can also buy contracts for your team via Mt coin from the lineup menu. That is great for using Mt from your game earnings. It avoids needing to get contract cards from packs that cost vc.

kyle81 04-30-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba13laze (Post 2048814958)
If you are only running a 10-deep rotation then put bronze players at the end of your bench to make contracts cheaper.

You can also buy contracts for your team via Mt coin from the lineup menu. That is great for using Mt from your game earnings. It avoids needing to get contract cards from packs that cost vc.

I learned that yesterday. It's cheaper than buying contracts on the auction house. Figure I get about 800 MC every game, so basically it's about 200 coins per 5 games per player, which varies. Now if I ever get a diamond or something it'll cost more, but for now it's cheaper lol

BBallcoach 05-01-2017 03:33 PM

have a scrub gold/silver/bronze team and run through some of the domination games. You pretty much get 3 contracts (1 out of each pack) when you open them, plus a guy to use as filler at the end of your bench.