Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Steve's Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can't see pictures in threads (/forums/showthread.php?t=910255)

nemesis04 06-11-2017 05:49 PM

Can't see pictures in threads

Pictures that people post just show up as empty boxes recently. My settings have not changed, videos that people post show up, seems odd.

CyberOps 06-11-2017 09:20 PM

Re: Theme/layout broken

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesis04 (Post 2048867449)
Pictures that people post just show up as empty boxes recently. My settings have not changed, videos that people post show up, seems odd.

Same problem for me

Dave_S 06-11-2017 10:10 PM

Can't see pictures in threads

For some reason I can't see images posted in threads as of late. I can see smilies and pictures in ads. In the Visible Post Elements section of options I have show images box checked.

Any ideas? Happens only on this website with my android phone and tablet.

BurghFan 06-12-2017 06:23 PM

Re: Can't see pictures in threads

Testing

What browser are you guys using? I'm on Chrome

Seems to be a bit random and odd. Originally had 2 images that weren't working but edited the 2nd image to something else then the 1st image worked but the new second image didn't.

Dave_S 06-12-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurghFan (Post 2048868942)
Testing

Seems to be a bit random and odd. Originally had 2 images that weren't working but edited the 2nd image to something else then the 1st image worked but the new second image didn't.

Chrome on mobile. The link for your first picture is like super duper long.

CyberOps 06-13-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Testing

Still not working, hope it gets fixed

nemesis04 06-13-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Testing

I am using safari on an iPad. Still showing empty boxes.

Deegeezy 06-14-2017 10:05 AM

I'm not sure if this is a OS problem, a Photobucket problem, or an "each individual user's DNS" problem.

Starting at around June 1st, all of my photobucket images on my dynasty stopped appearing on this site. For about a day or so, I was able to see those same images if I posted them on other vbulletin sites, but that soon stopped and now I cannot see them anywhere.

I started using IMGUR to post photos, and those all work fine on every device I have except for my Amazon Kindle. Not only can I not view my own photobucket images with my Kindle, but I cannot see any images on this website using this device.

And now, here on my work computer and also on my I-Phone, I cannot see the test images BurgHfAN has posted which aren't even photobucket, regardless of what browser I use. Yet I can see others' photos on the dynasty forum (except for a couple of other people's threads that use photobucket).

This is very bizarre, all of it.

Making things crazier, last week when I spoke to the people at photobucket via email, they sent me a screenshot of what they see on their end, and all the photobucket images on my thread show up just fine for them.

That said, this blog photobucket has shows that multiple people are having problems with their images not showing up: http://blog.photobucket.com/status/

So like I said, I don't know what is the issue here - OS, photobucket, or all of our DNS caches being messed up because of the original photobucket issue.