Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K PC Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=288)
-   -   is the pc version worth getting ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=921538)

CallmeArcher 11-20-2017 09:44 AM

is the pc version worth getting ?

i was just wondering with the pc verison worth getting ? I have yet to buy the 2k18 i normally play on xbox one but seems alot of not to happy with it on there and my fav roster makers seems to be jumping ship to pc.

I have decent enough pc and think it will run fine on it. But was wondering if it fine and gotten all the bugs fixes and updates that the console verison has gotten.

franch1se 11-21-2017 12:06 AM

Re: is the pc version worth getting ?

if you play online, no. If you don't care about it than its good. Mods.

Edit - Clarification, I don't know about 2K18, but this is how its been in the past for the 2K series.

badazzleroybrown 11-21-2017 04:43 PM

The Pc Version of this game is Sick very smooth running for me but i have a Aorus 1080i card 12gb i am running it at 4k and it looks amazing with Mods of courts players and uniforms

The Craigler 11-22-2017 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badazzleroybrown (Post 2049122965)
The Pc Version of this game is Sick very smooth running for me but i have a Aorus 1080i card 12gb i am running it at 4k and it looks amazing with Mods of courts players and uniforms

It kind of ruins the immersion when you can never win a jumpball or the opposing team never calls a timeout. Those two glitches have ruined 2K18 Myleague for PC. I went back to playing 2K17.

Bahnzo 11-22-2017 06:10 PM

When you say online is a nogo, do you mean that noone plays online with PC, or that it's just crap due to the way people act? (I've seen a lot of that sort of talk on different boards).

It's currently on sale in Steam, but the reviews are so bad I just can't pull the trigger.

Goffs 11-22-2017 09:39 PM

I have played my park games on PC and it's a smooth experience. You just have to be on at the right time to get some games in. There are some cheaters/hackers online. You have 7'3 players running like they are point guards. I've only run into these bums rarely. So far....

The modding community is in full swing. You have one guy adding missing tattoos on players without a use of a body scam. Big headed players are being adjusted to have a realistic head sizes. I hated playing with Detroit because of Drummonds huge head.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jayman504 11-29-2017 12:15 PM

You want to know if it's worth getting....just go onto YouTube and watch NBA 2K18 PC Mods....you'll see for yourself how good it looks.

and1play51 12-07-2017 11:53 AM

Check out the DNA ultimate roster...its sick