Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Franchise Blog should be out Thursday (/forums/showthread.php?t=933429)

jpdavis82 06-11-2018 11:42 AM

Franchise Blog should be out Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jr. 06-11-2018 11:43 AM

Re: Franchise Blog should be out Thursday

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=933376

Sent from my SM-G920V using Operation Sports mobile app

PhillyPhanatic14 06-11-2018 12:11 PM

That's great. Sure sounds like there's more info they've yet to reveal, which is great considering how good that initial CFM article was.

Let's hope that means some news about re-worked contracts, player demands, and cpu roster management.

Cowboy008 06-11-2018 12:19 PM

I know all the big things for franchise has been announced already but I'm hoping there's more small things they added into the mode like open/closed roofs.

bigcgt27 06-11-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy008 (Post 2049386636)
I know all the big things for franchise has been announced already but I'm hoping there's more small things they added into the mode like open/closed roofs.

unless you are the Falcons...

Daywalker86 06-11-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy008 (Post 2049386636)

Would you consider presentation elements to be big changes? I'm really hoping for some updates here.

Cowboy008 06-11-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daywalker86 (Post 2049387437)
Would you consider presentation elements to be big changes? I'm really hoping for some updates here.

I don't think they will show any presentation changes and will probably save that for the presentation blog.

GiantBlue76 06-12-2018 12:19 AM

When will the madden team fix the injury system? NBA 2k11 added a legit injury system.

1. The injuries should be real time.
2. The injuries can happen away from the play
3. Players can get sick before the game (stomach virus for example)
4. Injuries should be progressive - not just during the course of a season, but through a career in a franchise. (ex, torn ACLs, shoulder injuries, etc.)
5. Playing hurt should noticeably affect the player on the field, not just his ratings. Limping should happen with lower body injuries, for example.
6. Players should wear braces, wraps, etc.
7. Players can have multiple injuries.
8. Where are the injury statuses that the NFL has? Probable, Doubtful, Questionable, Out... These should be in the game and coaches should be able to make calls based on the training staff advice. Playing through injuries could have a major effect on a player's season or career.

Injuries are a HUGE part of sports, especially football. 8 years ago we got them in basketball, how does the only NFL game STILL not have this? let's get this in the game.