Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Practice mode in dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=941928)

airraid73 11-02-2018 02:55 PM

Practice mode in dynasty

Been several time i go to practice in my dynasty and it freezes , any else had this problem.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

nofx94 11-02-2018 04:55 PM

Re: Practice mode in dynasty

I've had a problem where my playbooks won't load. It's weird

airraid73 11-03-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofx94 (Post 2049596069)
I've had a problem where my playbooks won't load. It's weird

Yeah ive that happen too, i ve wipe my disc off , just to see what happens same thing...ill literally go crazy if my ncaa14 disc was messed up..[emoji23]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

SilverBullet19 11-06-2018 07:32 PM

I've had this happen once, I tried to practice AFTER my bowl game to see if my new uniforms loaded correctly through the editor. It never happened again. If you're trying to practice after the last game of the season ,it may be a glitch.

Otherwise, I've got nothing to offer lol

rocker 01-21-2020 10:35 AM

I have recently experienced this problem. I hadn't played for a while, but, prior to now have now problems. I am wondering if anyone figured out a reason for this? I am in 2036 of my Dynasty and it could be that my disc is old. I had a thought about formation subs too. Although I have always had formation subs and never had an issue I am going to try resetting them and then go to practice to see if that helps.

Von Dozier 01-21-2020 02:57 PM

If you're playing this on a PS3 or 360, it's more likely your console or hard drive is dying rather than the disk.

Hellisan 01-24-2020 12:17 AM

I think that when practice mode won't load, it's some kind of issue with a specific aspect of the roster being screwy or something. It doesn't mean your system is dying necessarily, I mean i had whole seasons where I couldn't practice and never had a problem loading the game. Which is the important part. Still, not being able to do practice really sucks.

The only big difference from practice to the game (in terms of what should be loading) is that you might conceivably have some players that are tagged to start on offense and defense... Or maybe it's something with position subs. You definitely want to clear out your position subs before the season on an annual basis. If you're not able to do your custom position subs it's because they didn't clear. It took me 3-4 years to get that cleared out completely.

Since then, my practices have been loading just fine. But it does seem to be an off and on thing. Frustrating, I wish I had more than that for you.

swedjedes 01-24-2020 10:11 PM

Mine freezes too. I ended up exporting the dynasty roster file using the editor (player IDs) and used it to create a separate roster file to load in game. I then go to practice mode through the play now menu and I’m able to practice with my dynasty team’s roster. No freezing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports