Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser (/forums/showthread.php?t=943274)

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 12-08-2018 08:49 AM

Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

Skater XL is headed to Steam Early Access on December 19. Created and refined in secrecy, over...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

drugsbunny 12-11-2018 06:32 AM

I just hope that it has controls that can compete with Skate 3. I have been waiting for another skate boarding game. Don't deviate to far from a proven formula!! PLease!!

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 12-19-2018 03:08 AM

Re: Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

Quote:

Originally Posted by drugsbunny (Post 2049633014)
I just hope that it has controls that can compete with Skate 3. I have been waiting for another skate boarding game. Don't deviate to far from a proven formula!! PLease!!

Nightspeeds was given a key to early access a day early, and it shows the controls. But even if it's not exactly what you like (and from what I see, the controls are designed to mimic actual skateboarding), the game looks straight up awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BPO3zQPf7tY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simaofan-20 12-20-2018 11:20 AM

I've been playing it and its really good and is quite polished for what it is. It's got a bit of a learning curve but the game is very smooth and might be even better than Session.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 12-22-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simaofan-20 (Post 2049641519)
I've been playing it and its really good and is quite polished for what it is. It's got a bit of a learning curve but the game is very smooth and might be even better than Session.

There are already cool mods, and it’s more than just textures. They’ve even revealed a hidden vert ramp.