Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Steve's Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   "I Am Not A Robot" Page (/forums/showthread.php?t=948311)

asvpxhughuet 03-17-2019 07:34 AM

"I Am Not A Robot" Page

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all, hopefully this is the right place to post this, never had an issue on this site before so never had to ask a question.

I've been contributing off and on here at OS for what I believe is six years now but in the last 24 hours I have made 2-3 posts and even before I post when I go to preview the post it goes to a page asking for me to click a box to confirm "I am not a robot." This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this come up for me and I'm not sure if it is a security problem on my end or is a new measure on the site to stop the spamming accounts.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had this pop up or this is something new integrated into the site I need to get used to. I'll leave a screenshot below. Thanks!

Attachment 162258

kehlis 03-17-2019 11:25 AM

Re: "I Am Not A Robot" Page

Well....Are you a robot or not?

(Totally kidding, I'm sure Steve will catch up with you when he see's this)

WaitTilNextYear 03-17-2019 12:54 PM

Are you posting a dynasty thread? I remember OS doing this to me when I'd make long, relatively complicated posts in my Wyoming football NCAA 14 dynasty. Does it do that to you when making just a regular, simple post like this?

Blzer 03-17-2019 06:08 PM

I just edited a few-years old post when I came upon it and noticed something that was off in my sentence, heh. I got that same page.

SPTO 03-17-2019 06:15 PM

I got that page once a while ago. It came up when I was posting a tweet.

Steve_OS 03-17-2019 06:18 PM

Looking into this. Have received a few PM's about it as well.

Steve_OS 03-20-2019 05:37 PM

Things should be better now, please let me know.

Blzer 04-01-2019 02:10 AM

I have still seen this a couple of more times, once when making a post this morning I believe.

If it matters, I don't think it had any BB code in it, except for maybe quoting somebody.