Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Free throw shooting feel off after last patch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=955258)

indcolts18288 07-19-2019 01:37 PM

Free throw shooting feel off after last patch?

So I played my first game today since the latest patch. I did a Miami Heat fantasy draft in MyGm for fun. I went 6/25 in that game for free throws. I have steph curry as my best player. He missed 4 alone. He never misses. I always play with real player % on. I know what I’m doing, been playing this game since it’s inception. Something isn’t right all of a sudden. Anyone else notice anything with shooting and/or free throw shooting? Just curious. Thanks.

SlimFast_GymRat 07-19-2019 05:56 PM

Re: Free throw shooting feel off after last patch?

Yeah... I was HELLA fustrated last time I played and this was one of the reasons (12/26 from charity).

However, I checked my settings and FT difficulty was almost maxed at 80 which I definitely did not do!

I'd try switching to user timing for now. If that doesn't work, it's beyond me. Nothing else controls free throw success other than individual ratings I'm pretty sure.

indcolts18288 07-22-2019 01:40 PM

Ok so something was seriously going wrong with my game. I couldn’t make free throws, shots, anything. I just happened to find this but after the patch for some reason my settings got messed up. I have shot meter turned off so I had no way of knowing that my free throws and shots had gone back to “user timing” instead I’m playing thinking it’s on real player %
I was wondering why I couldnt make a 3 with Steph to save my life. So if anyone is having these problems check your settings make sure they’re still on “real player %”
No wonder. It’s the equivalent of shooting with your eyes closed. Lol

Kodii Rockets 07-22-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 2049841914)
Ok so something was seriously going wrong with my game. I couldn’t make free throws, shots, anything. I just happened to find this but after the patch for some reason my settings got messed up. I have shot meter turned off so I had no way of knowing that my free throws and shots had gone back to “user timing” instead I’m playing thinking it’s on real player %
I was wondering why I couldnt make a 3 with Steph to save my life. So if anyone is having these problems check your settings make sure they’re still on “real player %”
No wonder. It’s the equivalent of shooting with your eyes closed. Lol

Or...gulp...shooting using YOUR actual level of skill, no?