Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Steve's Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Holy Ads popups - Please Include Screenshots (if possible) and Device Information. (/forums/showthread.php?t=971307)

JimRjr 06-19-2020 07:34 PM

Holy Ads popups - Please Include Screenshots (if possible) and Device Information.

Wow is this new that between every post there is now an ad that has to load. Talk about slowing a search down.

Nza 06-19-2020 10:05 PM

re: Holy Ads popups - Please Include Screenshots (if possible) and Device Information.

Yeah the ads are really killing OS for me. I don't run ad blockers but when so much of the screen is ads I can see why people do.

BurghFan 06-19-2020 11:42 PM

re: Holy Ads popups - Please Include Screenshots (if possible) and Device Information.

1 Attachment(s)
Turned off my adblocker and, yeah, lots of ads. Checked both OS 4.0 responsive and OS 2.0 default styles and it's the same. Not really affecting performance for me though on my PC. Probably would be really annoying for someone browsing on their phone or a tablet though.

Attachment 180265

Steve_OS 06-20-2020 01:13 PM

Is it still happening? I don't have an ad blocker and I'm not seeing any pop ups.

Steve_OS 06-20-2020 01:14 PM

Ahhhh, I see what you are talking about. I thought you were actually getting popups. Let me check w/ the ad team and see if there was some sort of mistake implemented.

Steve_OS 06-20-2020 01:20 PM

It may have been a temporary thing, as I'm not seeing them between posts anymore. But I'm still checking with the team.

JimRjr 06-20-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2050130789)
It may have been a temporary thing, as I'm not seeing them between posts anymore. But I'm still checking with the team.

Thank you sir.

JimRjr 06-22-2020 09:01 PM

Looks good Steve, thank you so much!