Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Results of Dev Regression (/forums/showthread.php?t=979570)

Mattanite 12-02-2020 05:46 PM

Results of Dev Regression

Hello all,

I just wanted a space for folks to share any feedback or oddities on the updated dev regression system and hope the devs take notice.

I've had some hard hits in an online CFM.

Lolb Barr won DPOTY and a probowl nod but went from xfactor to star.

Fs Robinson had a superstar breakout and made a probowl but in the same season got downgraded.

My RT got downgraded to star but I don't know if Madden added OL progression - one for commissioners to look out for?!

https://twitter.com/Mattanite/status...745736708?s=19

Anyone else notice anything?

Sent from my H3113 using Operation Sports mobile app

oneamongthefence 12-02-2020 06:12 PM

Re: Results of Dev Regression

It's based on age and ratings. That's all it takes into account it seems. I've had rookies lose dev traits at the end of the season which is pretty dynamic and can lead to busts. Dev traits are earned through in game milestones but it's crazy when you can earn abilities then lose them a week later when the regression period hits. Regression needs to be more dynamic. You don't see any players stay viable later in their careers beyond the original roster you start your CFM with.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

dwevans 12-12-2020 08:17 AM

Re: Results of Dev Regression

So is it some formula balancing OVR and age or are all rookies at risk whereas all high overall veterans are safe?

In the previous system they protected year 1 and 2 players so not doing that this year seems a huge mistake.