Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA 14 Utility Tool 2.0 (Completely Revamped) (/forums/showthread.php?t=982062)

TheBleedingRed21 02-06-2021 10:27 AM

NCAA 14 Utility Tool 2.0 (Completely Revamped)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pcJVEmalO5I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NCAA 14 Utility Tool 2.0

After learning of some issues with the other utility tool and how the game operates. I was able to completely write a new tool that is everything the other tool was not. The new tool has several features the other tool did not and will receive constant updates.

Features:

Load straight from the dynasty file, no import/export of CSV required.

PS3 users DO NOT have to use BRUTEFORCE. The app will decrypt and encrypt your file.

4 Team and 8 Team Playoffs (fully customizable)
- 4 team will automatically pull your #1-4 seeds in the BCS tab. You can change any team out as you wish though.
- 8 team will automatically pull all P5 champions, the top ranked G5 team, and 2 highest ranked teams not already in the playoff.
- Bowl rotation is setup as the real life rotation but can choose what bowls host the quarterfinals or semifinals.
- National Championship site is set to the real life schedule and when you are past that, it will rotate on a set schedule. You can change the location to where you want as well.

BCS (CFP), Coaches, Media Poll Editor
- A full easy to use visual poll editor.
- Can drag and drop teams to re-rank them.
- Can click arrow to sort team up or down.
- Can click team image and swap spots with any team.

DB Editor
- Works as any normal DB editor, not defined at this moment so it’s just all numbers.
- Loading playbooks allows you to edit in SITUATION VIEW and set how often CPU can call plays and adjust run/pass tendency.

More to come soon..

polyduster 02-06-2021 11:24 AM

Re: NCAA 14 Utility Tool 2.0 (Completely Revamped)

Thank you so much for developing this wonderful tool and for a great tutorial!

Awesome job!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TarHeelPhenom 02-06-2021 12:42 PM

Preshate you greatly sir!

mpklub 02-07-2021 08:28 AM

This is awesome. Thank you so much. I have always hated using the editor for the playoff and having to keep track of who goes where. Thank you!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

CanYouRead 02-07-2021 09:35 AM

Hello; sorry if this has been mentioned several times throughout the whole modding process, but is the utility tool only compatible for windows computers? Or can it be downloaded on macbooks as well..thanks.

polyduster 02-07-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanYouRead (Post 2050319328)
Hello; sorry if this has been mentioned several times throughout the whole modding process, but is the utility tool only compatible for windows computers? Or can it be downloaded on macbooks as well..thanks.

Windows PC only

CanYouRead 02-07-2021 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polyduster (Post 2050319338)
Windows PC only

Appreciate it

jd@os 02-07-2021 11:03 AM

Shoot. I started a season last week and not a dynasty. I can never get into dynasties (don't like commitment) but I'll give it a shot once the season I started is over.