Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Pick & Pop working? [2k22, PC, League] (/forums/showthread.php?t=992718)

wangjaz 09-22-2021 03:20 AM

Pick & Pop working? [2k22, PC, League]

I'm trying to to do simple Pick & Pop (using the LB call for pick method) with KAT but he always seem to drift mid range/to the rim, unlike 2K21 where he ran to the 3P line and waited for the pass. Am I doing something wrong here?

Also, I'm getting a lot of RED (Saying I'm reeally too early) on my shot meter and clanking when a defender closes out on me or when I attempt a step back shot. They are nowhere close to blocking me. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you

gu8lal8 09-22-2021 06:45 AM

Re: Pick & Pop working? [2k22, PC, League]

I'm having the same problem on PS4.

Ranger Fan 09-22-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wangjaz (Post 2050469860)
I'm trying to to do simple Pick & Pop (using the LB call for pick method) with KAT but he always seem to drift mid range/to the rim, unlike 2K21 where he ran to the 3P line and waited for the pass. Am I doing something wrong here?

Also, I'm getting a lot of RED (Saying I'm reeally too early) on my shot meter and clanking when a defender closes out on me or when I attempt a step back shot. They are nowhere close to blocking me. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you

Wait for the pick to be sit, Run around it to get the switch. The guy doing pick and roll will either pop to basket or go to 3 point line. Move the ball handler towards the basket. The Mavericks use it all the time in my Franchise. Luka and KP. Luka ither gets a mismatch with a forward or throws it to KP shooting over a guard

jk31 09-22-2021 09:29 AM

Have you changed Pick and Roll vs Fade control in the controller settings from auto to manual? For some reason, the default value this year is auto and not manual.

xCoachDx 09-22-2021 05:16 PM

I’ve never had a player pop and not run behind the 3 point line. It’s annoying actually.