Home

Pass Accuracy a bit too high!

This is a discussion on Pass Accuracy a bit too high! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1
Pass Accuracy a bit too high!

Where to start? First to start I gotta say I am a Football (Soccer) fan. I played Fifa, I still do, I had PES 6, I really enjoyed that. 2 years or 3 years ago I bought Pes again but I wasn’t that amused, the shooting was too perfect and the keepers too bad I guess.
I enjoy FIFA 15, but there is a lot of work to be done with sliders but still something is missing, on the other side I cannot believe that makers can create a game that so realistic, it’s really hard, life cannot be simulated by a computer.
Today I bought Pes 2015, I love it, I love the gameplay and I play on professional level. What I don’t like is how good the CPU passes. 87-95%, is way too high in my opinion. I’m not talking about teams like Barcelona, I play against Aalborg, 95% pass accuracy. Pes doesn’t have sliders as FIFA so I don’t guess I can change that, what do you think about that? I’d love if you share your experience with me. Do you feel the ball is a bit heavy? I have the feeling the ball just before the line gets really slow so you can catch it and avoid a corner or something similar.
I still prefer Pes gameplay, I always said that, the (almost) perfect game would be a pes gameplay with the fifa licenses.
Great job Konami but I still hope they can fix the Pass accuracy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 05:43 PM   #2
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pass Accuracy a bit too high!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondeslicht
Where to start? First to start I gotta say I am a Football (Soccer) fan. I played Fifa, I still do, I had PES 6, I really enjoyed that. 2 years or 3 years ago I bought Pes again but I wasn’t that amused, the shooting was too perfect and the keepers too bad I guess.
I enjoy FIFA 15, but there is a lot of work to be done with sliders but still something is missing, on the other side I cannot believe that makers can create a game that so realistic, it’s really hard, life cannot be simulated by a computer.
Today I bought Pes 2015, I love it, I love the gameplay and I play on professional level. What I don’t like is how good the CPU passes. 87-95%, is way too high in my opinion. I’m not talking about teams like Barcelona, I play against Aalborg, 95% pass accuracy. Pes doesn’t have sliders as FIFA so I don’t guess I can change that, what do you think about that? I’d love if you share your experience with me. Do you feel the ball is a bit heavy? I have the feeling the ball just before the line gets really slow so you can catch it and avoid a corner or something similar.
I still prefer Pes gameplay, I always said that, the (almost) perfect game would be a pes gameplay with the fifa licenses.
Great job Konami but I still hope they can fix the Pass accuracy.
The only "solution" is this: Ignore the cpu pass accuracy stats. I play on Superstar difficulty and I have more than enough pass interceptions (around 20 in 15min) and I see many cpu passes not hitting their target. I'm afraid that if KONAMI decides to mess with this one will destroy again the almost perfect cpu build up play.
That said, I'd prefer superhuman goalkeeping over this problem.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Seems to me it is due to the passing they do with the back-line and if you guard it a certain way they may do it for long periods of time and inflate that #.

I really don't see the issue when the team decides to go forward as my centerbacks and DMF often intercept long passes.

Operation Sports OOTP League
Old 11-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #4
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0

this bugged me a bit at first too but then I just let it go because I was like its a computer game and it cannot accurately represent the stats of a full soccer game. but what they do is recreate the most amazing feel of soccer but in a video game. it is not perfect but man it is damn good. haha. i am just reiterating what fearwhatnow said haha.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I started a Libertadores on the ps4 version now and in my first game, vs Bolivar, they ended with 69% accuracy on Professional.

That could just be an anomaly, because I do generally agree that the pass % stat is too high. Keyword here is stat, because during the game I really don't notice it and the possession numbers are never skewed one way or another in a unrealistic way. ty5oke makes a good point as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 10:37 PM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I started a Libertadores on the ps4 version now and in my first game, vs Bolivar, they ended with 69% accuracy on Professional.

That could just be an anomaly, because I do generally agree that the pass % stat is too high. Keyword here is stat, because during the game I really don't notice it and the possession numbers are never skewed one way or another in a unrealistic way. ty5oke makes a good point as well
Were you playing against a counter attacking team, they will usually have a lower passing accuracy.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:12 AM   #7
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Were you playing against a counter attacking team, they will usually have a lower passing accuracy.
It was vs Bolivar. I don't remember what their gameplan is set to. I do remember they were aggressive the entire game and even outshot me.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:51 AM   #8
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1

What about keepers? How do you find them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »