Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Finally! I am a casual gamer so take this for what it is worth but just did my first race since the patch and I came in 1st (on easy level)! I definitely felt like I had better control of the car (using my controller) -- in the past, I would cause a wreck on every restart while this time I was able to hold steady through each restart. I'll have to see if if the wheel control is improved. I tried this game once pre-patch with my GT wheel and it was unplayable.

This game is not perfect and it should have never taken this long for the patch. Nevertheless, I definitely like this game better than NTG 2011 or EA's NASCAR 2009.

How did the wheel work if you could let me know thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #106
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

I haven't bothered to try the wheel yet (I have to move my PS3 to the basement to use it so it's a bit of a pain). Eventually I'll get around to it but I have been fairly happy with the controller (I could never play NTG 2011 with the controller). I'll let you know if I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb1972
How did the wheel work if you could let me know thanks.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #107
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7

I have one of those older Logitech Driving Force wheels for the PS3, and I've tried multiple settings and I can't make the car stay in a straight line without jacking up the assists. It's really weird.

It seems way too twitchy for me...I put deadzone at zero, I put it at 75%, and raised/lowered sensitivity...I don't know.

I'm not the best racer in the world, so maybe just more practice, but I always had a good handle on Nascar 09.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #108
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

That's good to know. I have the Drive Force GT Wheel. As mentioned, pre-patch this game was unplayable with my wheel. I may try it again but I'm getting pretty comfortable with the controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenglund
I have one of those older Logitech Driving Force wheels for the PS3, and I've tried multiple settings and I can't make the car stay in a straight line without jacking up the assists. It's really weird.

It seems way too twitchy for me...I put deadzone at zero, I put it at 75%, and raised/lowered sensitivity...I don't know.

I'm not the best racer in the world, so maybe just more practice, but I always had a good handle on Nascar 09.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #109
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenglund

Is it constantly pulling left? If so, that's probably the cars set up... It's done intentionally to help the cars turn.

Im sure you may already know that, depending on how big of a race fan you are, but just thought I'd throw that out there just in case.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #110
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7

Yep, thanks. No, it just feels very squirrelly...like I'm driving on dirt with no grip.

I'll keep messing with the settings for a while, but otherwise, I might have to bag it. Not really into using a controller for these types of racing games.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #111
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Oh where , oh where, is 360 patch?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #112
Rookie

EJQJ99's Arena

OVR: 3
Did they give or what?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »