View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #1766
GomerPyle
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
rufusthebum said:
gomer, when do you plan on releasing your next xbox roster?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well I sent the latest to JohnDoe and he hasnt added them yet so in the meantime you can get the latest at mvprosters.com.

Ive been really busy at this roster in fact Kerm sent me another update yesterday before he went to Nashville for a few weeks, and Ive since spent 14 hours (stayed up till 5am yesterday morning) touching up on alot of faces and requests a few people had we have well over 100 faces that were not in there before.

As you all know we been coding our own custom tools and you probably already noticed this but I am proud to mention this being the only roster with a 25 man AA squads essentially giving you almost 100 more players then any other roster currently.

with over 800 hours of total time invested in this roster this has been definetly time consuming and I am exhasted and so is Kerm (which is probably why he went on vacation)

I am still taking suggestions to any player that EA got it wrong (faces) so if you see your favorite player with a generic face let me know and I will try and give him an appropriate face.
we have well over 100 faces that we have already added.

Xbox First
Expect the Ps2 soon after the Final release is done!

Well gotta get back to work sorry if i havent answered any emails the response for these rosters is enourmous and i been getting tons of emails!