View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 08:15 AM   #3
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Ok, riddle me this... (In light of me reserving ESPN)

I know what your saying man - it erks the hell out of me that so many people keep running back to madden when there is another football game equally as good if not better. I'll play madden this year too like i always do but im a very unbiased person when it comes to videogames and i've been playing sports videogames for a very long time and ESPN is a bit better then madden overall imho AND i was a DIE HARD madden player.

I guess what bugs me is the lack of effort EAsports is putting into its game each year but yet gamers keep flocking to it. On the other side of the coin we got ESPN that is doing 110% more each year and making its game just as good as madden if not better but yet its still getting ignored.

Though i think this year the tide is gonna change a bit more then last year.

Its like you have two Pro Players here. One that misses practice alot and is only intrested in getting the ball on game day "Madden" and gets all the glamor and popularity and then we got this other Player that hustles his butt of during practice each day during the week and gives his 110% during game day and yet doesnt get noticed even though he produces "ESPN"