View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 09:40 AM   #21
MMan
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Rosters - XBox - MMan

Alright guys here's the deal...

June 17th seemed to be the cutoff date for transactions from Sega. I used ESPN.com's transactions list to make the changes up to today. (they don't come close to catching everything). I've made 100+ transactions and who knows how many depth chart changes.

I started going through all depth charts ( Ourlads ) which is bit of a slower process this year. If I found a player that wasn't on the team, I would have to back all the way out and check out the FA's. If he wasn't there, then I'd check his last team. Then sign him, check jersey number, and then head all the way back to that teams depth chart. Just too many menu's.

There are several players missing from the game and I gave you guys the opportunity to post them if they were important to you. I was paying more attention on getting the 1st and 2nd teams and then I did glance at the 3rd teams, but if they weren't in the FA wire I left it... I didn't want to get into a creating fest.. positions like QB, RB, WR, and like CB I tried to make sure they were completely accurate all the way down.

I admit... there will not be 100% accurate. I'm sure some of those ghetto FA's left are on some teams, but I did run into several teams that were full but according to ourlads they all were on the team. So basically if someone was up higher on the depth chart... I added them instead. Raiders and Eagles are one of the many.

These should be good enough to get you started. If there are some players that should be cut or signed just let me know. I don't really care about any small depth chart changes, but if there are changes to the starting lineup or that are important.. I'd like to know that too.

Again.. please enjoy these, I've put my time in this to get us started. Do what you want with your teams to make them 100% perfect. If these are edited and released again, please give me credit.. thanks

btw rosters were submitted
Advertisements - Register to remove