View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:43 PM   #6
dzormagen
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Another review from a Madden player

Well said FromtheBaseline!!!! I love this game a lot. I knew one day that SEGA would take over.....I have bought SEGA since the 2K serius went multi-platform. Madden fans, are so CLOSED minded (not all, but some), they wont try something new, or something different. I love the running game too becuase you really have to find the holes, in the o-line. If you get 5 yards, then you really earned that 5 yards!!!! If you get 20 yards you deserve it!!! Thats how I feel with the running game. I was playing ALL-PRO for a while, then switched back to Pro for a while to get more practice with the running. Let me tell everybody, the RUNNIN in the game is aswome. You can't run the same direction everytime, you really have to mix it up. Everything about this game is just better in my opinion!!! Sorry for people that wont give this game a chance (Not playing one game or 2 games, but like 20-30 games to get the feel for the game). I am happy for the people that are though, becuase once they play the game as much as FromtheBaseline, they will realize that this game is one aswome, addictting game!!!!