Old 08-22-2004, 04:54 PM   #19
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Bashing . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
What were you expecting from TheManRoom? Intelligent postmodern criticism? Something like The New York Times Review Of Books, but with videogames?

You gotta realize - thinking up witty putdowns is what most reviewers do. It's who can skewer best that gets the most readers.
Good point there, I was only commenting from a point of view in a positive and mature reply to the original posters presentation, not everyone reads and passively accepts such propaganda and some may find it illresponsible to call or insinuate with that "Whore" comment.

I'm sure that a lot of the members of this site are smarter then that but being responsible is everyones responsibility too, and those comments can be taken in the wrong context by members not mature enough to understand, its almost like politics mud slinging and all.

I bear no ill fellings towards anyone but to accept being referenced to as a "Whore" or the activitys of one is about as low as you can go.

Holla Bach ya'll