Old 02-24-2005, 07:12 PM   #27
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson
first of all let me say great set of rosters/sliders. these make for the most realistic video gaming football experience on the planet. but ive got a question kinda off topic and nobody can tell me anything. i dont really care to sift through several thousand pages of bug/glitch pages to see if this is covered and i know that this is the thread that is visited by the kind of gamers that will be up front. when youre playing 2 player coop, why is it that when youre trying to make linebacker and secondary adjustments, sometimes it will not let you. it either wont zoom out to let you make the adjustments or it'll let you make the adjustments but what zoom back to normal. this is only an issue in coop. please help!!
First of all I want to say that Ram209 did do a great job with these and I'm still enjoying them, as for that coop sitution you're having I haven't really played that way myself but as far as them working under normal conditions and gameplay circumstances they're fine IMO.

I'd most definatley go thru the in-game tutorials for the answer to your sitution its nothing found in the game manual so you'd more then likely find it in the games active in-game manual once again perhaps it details the differences when playing coop.

Holla Back ya'll