View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 11:41 AM   #102
headrulz101
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
No they are fine believe me. I've had games without giving up any and as many as 4. Hell once I gave up 6! But usually it's 1 or 2.

I'm going to test the V.1 human pitching sliders right now. I'll update when I have something.
I think I just had the best MVP game I've ever played just now with your V2 sliders. O my lord what a game. I was St Louis vs Chicago and I ended up winning 6-4 in the 9th inning. The first 4 innings were very defensive and both pitchers were having a great game and the Outfielders made some great plays. It was very defensive and everythign seemed perfect. I had 2 hits and they had 4 but in the bottom of the fifth the action started. I got 2 men on base and hit a SAC Fly and Reggie Sanders came in for the score but then I had Pujols going back and forth and they were trying to tag me out, o man that was great, it was so realistic and I almost got them but I ended up getting tagged and that ended the inning. 1-0 for me. They then hit a homer in the 6th to tie it. Then in the bottom of the 9th they're winning 4-3 and I have 2 men on base and Rolen at bat and guess what, he hits a HR to win the game. It was like my second HR since I got MVP and it was a great one. Overall excellent game and I never had so much fun. Great sliders bro!