View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #366
GregO
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon
This is my first post here. I have been using Jistic's sliders for a while and I have been having good games (17-10 with the Nationals - Fantasty Draft - Owners Mode) but decided to give your sliders a try cause they were really good for last years game. I have played 3 games using your sliders and they are really good again. Thanks for all the time you put into these. The problem I'm having and I'm not sure if anybody else is seeing this or not but I'm singling the computer to death. My last 3 games have been:

9 Runs on 18 hits
6 runs on 13 hits
5 runs on 12 hits

so thats 43 hits in the last 3 games but that has been 1 triple, 2 homeruns, and 40 SINGLES. I mean I'm winning and it's helping my Averages alot but it starting to get frustrating getting no extra base hits. Is there anything you can think of to maybe fix this? Posibily raise user power and lower user contact or maybe lowering CPU outfield speed? What would you recommend? Any help would be greatful cause other wisw these are great sliders and all other aspects is spot on. Just need something to fix this one little aspect of the game.

all my runs been coming off a solo shots lol I get some singles and like 1 double a game, and sumetimes get a 3 bager(once in a great while)