View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 10:37 PM   #17
EXboxur
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Looks like there will be a football game next year

Or they can do like I said before, and just include the most thorough in-game editor we've ever seen in a sports game. Heck, if you guys want to know what I'm talking about, go rent Winning Eleven 8 (soccer) and look at their in-game editor (kits, shorts, shoes, socks, team badge/colors, team sponsors on kit, name & numbering font/style, etc.); now imagine one 10 times better for 2K football. A stadium editor should be included as well, so you can at least edit the logo at the 50 and the endzones.

I know a lot of people will say "I'm not going to sit there and edit everything," but I can tell you from experience with Winning Eleven, that when enough people are into a sport like soccer or in this case football, OTHER people will do the work for you, and edit EVERYTHING. All YOU will have to do, is buy Action Replay, to load the edited teams and rosters in. Simple.

The only thing I hope is that you can play with edited rosters and teams online, so long as the stats are NOT edited. In NCAA Football, you could play with edited rosters online (NO STATS EDITED), so why couldn't they do that with the 2K series next year???