Old 03-10-2005, 04:12 PM   #306
CWood2
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjjones
FYI, it took me about a week to complete one organization's rosters. The data entry part was easy, the research was the difficult part. I typically use all of the "normal" resources, like Baseball America, John Sickels Minor League Handbook, Baseball Prospectus, each team's official website, www.milb.com, etc.

I worked on the Angels (I am not an Angels fan), and I think they are pretty accurate for the amount of data available. They have a great farm system, and it was fun working on guys like Callaspo, Kendry Morales, Steve Shell, etc.
One week per org doesn't surprise me at all. Great work on the Angels too. Last year, my favorite rosters were from GForce and took almost half the season to create and adjust to their full potential. Well worth the waiting, so I'm in no rush with this set. It'll be great to see the minors come together so we can play around with dynasty with some accurate rosters, but again, thanks first and foremost for all the effort. I'll be looking for the updates and ways to contribute with corrections/prospect & CAP info and anything else needed at mvpmods.