View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 05:57 AM   #425
funkydelic
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkrause
1) Again, your assumption of weird happening with a roster set which the very makers say is not finished. Apparently, any changes to some of you is a weird happening.

2) The rosters are done by two people who review anyone else input before entering (according to them). Also, people typically want the discussion and input of many people ideas. Apparently, your a one source must be right type of person.

3) Your hypothesis is that the PC ratings and calculations are different than the consoles? or that changing them is wrong? i really have no idea what your hypothesis is or how you are so sure its right. My bet is like most games it was made for the PS2 first and modified for the x box and PC.

4) How were they suppose to take the x box/ps2 files and back mod it?

5) Its their files, if they wanted to make everyone a 99 and bat left handed they could. Are you paying for their service? Probably not. Could you provide the service to your rigid desires?- Yes.

I am not sure where this entitlement comes from. You don't like the rosters, don't use them. If you think they suck- don't use them. But your bashing a product not even remoting finished. Complaining, they god forbid, get input from others (must be a republican) and unless your a programming guru saying the conversion process cannot work properly doesn't hold much weight.

You want the rosters done your way- Then do them yourself.

Don
I have closeley compared the PC and console files and they are not the same regarding the roster files, in fact the PC database files has extra datafiles in it that MVPEdit looks for that doesnt exist which throws things off whack on the consoles. Ive done my research thank you. Hopefully the roster editor will figure this out and use a console source or more bad things are bound to happen down the road.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Advertisements - Register to remove