Old 03-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #434
drustrk3
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
I'm in this thread because I'm still looking for a decent set of rosters with the minor leaguers named. I just think it's a little odd that all of a sudden every other post seems to have something about weird ball movement, pitchers losing pitches, guys having their speed ratings messed with, and just general screwball stuff with these rosters. Remember, the guy said, and I quote, "the formulas are sound".

I guess I just can't believe you guys are willing to go deep into a franchise with rosters that very well could be as screwy as GomerPyle's were last year. And I guess I'm hoping that someone might actually take these rosters and undo all the changes made to the major leaguers. Hell, I might even do that myself.

Thats what makes no sense Badgun. You want them named but you dont want them edited. THERE ARE NO A/AA MINOR LEAGUERS IN THE GAME OUTSIDE THE TOP 100. So you are basically asking to rename fake players.

You are absolutely in the wrong thread then. Start one on your own with names only. Those prospects will reflect nothing close to real life ones since you want nothing edited. Like I've said over and over I get your point about flaws in editing, however, you seem to be looking for something completely different. You cant ask for renamed accurate rosters, and then complain when someone reveals a formula and a roster in with the attempt to do so. What you are asking for (unedited ratings) will end up being the most inaccuratre rosters in comparison to real life minor leaguers, because of the in game FAKE PLAYERS. If you want that great. I think many in this thread dont want that, and are willing to see how these turn out. If they stink, I doubt we would use them.
Your flaw is in asking them not to be done at all. If you want renamed rosters only, then do them yourself. Theyre are plenty of resources out there for that. It seems very hypocritical that you want rosters, but then don't like the way someone is working on them, when you are doing no work on any at all.
Lastly, please dont reply, saying something like "then don't complain about how these rosters come out with weird happenings." If you have read my posts you would understand that I am not even endorsing these specific rosters.