View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #486
RoyceBrown
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaEps
Why is he an idiot? I for one have not been very active in this thread, but have read its posts from time to time. I would have to agree with what he is saying. If I am out here looking for a set of rosters with complete and accurate names, lineups, and minor leagues - I don't want their attributes being fiddled with. Unless the roster description includes a listing of edits, including attribute edits, they are misleading. Too many sources, opinions, and feelings factor into attribute edits.
A fan of Ichiro's might think his speed is a 99 rating, but a Yankees fan might think his speed rating is more like a 95. Too much subjectivity. The control is leaving the attributes at default as a download and letting the players fiddle with them. I think that downloading rosters that were meant to be used on the PC, that were converted to the PS2 or Xbox, becomes a sticky situation.

In the end, I appreciate the hard work that the people have put into making these types of rosters available for us. Many, many thanks. But I don't think he's an idiot for expressing his opinion.

EA makes some kick arse rosters, you should really check them out.

As far as the work put in by llcmac-HypnoxXx, you have no room to criticize or complain about any edits they perform......hence the reason THEY are editing the rosters not YOU.

Your more than able to go ahead & edit your own rosters.....any moron can type in the names.

Its ungrateful people like you & badgun that can ruin a good thing.