Old 04-15-2005, 08:34 PM   #73
NINJAK2
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Article- The Screenshots Seen 'Round The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I didn't make any excuses, I simply told it how it was. Both games have their pros and their cons, and I listed both as well. The fact that you can't see that you are seeing what you want to see, that is only Maddens flaws, is not my fault. And if you don't think Gameday runs slow then you must be going thru life in bullet time.
I don't think people are only seeing Madden's flaws ODogg. The thread is about why Madden's graphics have not improved as much over the years. If you can't see that they have not, then maybe you are only seeing what you want to see or............ you may just have a different opinion just like anyone we may not see eye to eye with.

Everyone knows that neither pro football game was perfect last year. Both games have issues but this thread isn't about 2k's QB Spy & Franchise issues or Madden's Super DB/LB/SS or 20yard drop backs. I think when these points are brought up, it is only done so in order to not acknowledge or attempt to divert attention away from what someone is saying which may be true. This thread is not about QB Spys and High flying defensemen.

The issue here is graphics. I personally don't think that Madden's graphics have shown as much improvement between Madden 2001-2005 in both player models and overall numbers of animations as compared to 2k's between versions 2k2-2k5 imo. This is certainly not a fact as different people see different things.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 04-15-2005 at 08:58 PM.