View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 05:34 AM   #31
Ram209
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I applaud everyone that's out there working hard on keeping the game updated. But I have to give a special shout out to Ram209 and Ballhollics (sp?) and everyone else involved; this is by FAR the best rosters/slider combo I've seen. PLEASE tell me you guys are doing a draft update. I have had immensely enjoyable games with the roster/sliders; seems like I'm seeing new anims nearly every other game. While there are still some small issues that are inherent in the game's design, the gameplay is tweaked near perfect - I love it. Why aren't these posted in the rosters forum?

Whats up Spankdatazz, first off let me say that I agree with everything you say regarding the Madden vs. ESPN etc... I always want to say something then I read what you wrote and I could just copy it and say ditto. Anyways, glad you are enjoying the rosters and sliders, I could update them thats not a problem, I could use someone elses roster with the rookies and do the ratings adjustments that we made. The reason I have not kept the rosters updated is because it seems like people dont like rosters with "human bias" as far as ratings go. I think I did a pretty good job in rating almost all players to thier real life counter part. I also used the 127 max ratings wich it seems alot of people dont like. But if you would like me to do an update thats cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove