Old 04-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #32
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Whats up Spankdatazz, first off let me say that I agree with everything you say regarding the Madden vs. ESPN etc... I always want to say something then I read what you wrote and I could just copy it and say ditto. Anyways, glad you are enjoying the rosters and sliders, I could update them thats not a problem, I could use someone elses roster with the rookies and do the ratings adjustments that we made. The reason I have not kept the rosters updated is because it seems like people dont like rosters with "human bias" as far as ratings go. I think I did a pretty good job in rating almost all players to thier real life counter part. I also used the 127 max ratings wich it seems alot of people dont like. But if you would like me to do an update thats cool.

Well now it sounds like we might be looking at a possible part 3 getting ready to drop soon.

I've alway been supported of your efforts along with Ballhollic from waaay back in the day when the first roster droped along with your sliders and now guys are finally realizing how good they are.

Finally after all this time they're getting the credit they've always deserved,glad to know I was right and you're getting your just props but there was a time when you disapeared for awhile and I understand this is a labor of love and I'm glad you stayed true and stuck with it.

But like I ask you before what took you so long? In any case good to see you back in the mix...and welcome back its been too long so stay around awhile...to quote a phrase from the Matrix..."Welcome back Ram209 we've missed you".

You should have a ball working with that new editor the 1.8 I've read and have heard its a real keeper and can do alot of amazing edits so you should feel right at home using it if you should decide to pick back up on things with ESPN NFL 2K5 where your rosters and sliders really shined IMO.

Holla Back y'all