Old 08-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #21
daflyboys
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Wed: finish AFC created players; correct all AFC punters/kickers.
Piece by piece update: I finished the created players indicated by signings via ESPN transactions, but I'm sure there's more to do. Prominent QB's done (Losman, Roeth., Rivers) largely in accordance with 2K5 ratings from noplace's rosters. Punters/Kickers still need work.

I'm thinking that minimally what I'd like for accurate depth charts is this: Offense: QB - 2; RB - 2; FB - 1; TE - 2; WR - 3; OL - starting 5; willing to go with 1 prominent TE only.

Defense: DL - 4; LB - 4; CB - 2; S - 2

This way I won't kill myself.... or even kill myself!

I did a trial game with KC/Oak only til half time. I have KC roster where I want it (of course), though I think Oak's LB corp is a little light. 28-21 at half-time on 10 min periods. Noteworthy stuff: I manually picked off Collins 1st two passes with Kendrell Bell; LJ had 2 short goal line TD's; Holmes had a nice 60 yd rumble where he was questionably OOB by a hair, but booth didn't review -- he was close to 100' by half time; Green only had 100 yds passing and was in the 60's; Collins wised-up and hook-up with Moss for 3 TD passes, 2 to him and about 175' (it was nice to see that he didn't stay in a funk; Collins was in the high 50's; Moss had 125 by half time; Collins threw a nice goaline out to Porter taking me by surprise; Jordan had a respectable 40+ yds rush. KR/PR game was fun and you never knew what was going to happen. I don't know if this game plays differently out of season, but doesn't seem so.

More to come.....
Advertisements - Register to remove