Old 09-19-2005, 08:23 PM   #36
GenericLogin
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: radja's default roster sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja
couple of questions:

which roster are you using? SF is using original rosters and i am using the downloaded last regular season official roster from jan or feb. if you are using edited these will probably need personal tweaking on your part.

second, are you running and blocking at 18 or lower? if you lower it, you will find it harder. i would lower human running first because blocking too low means jailbreaks for the cpu pass rush. i am not the kind to be able to chain multiple runs animations.

lastly, you may want to give them 2 or 3 games to see how the work against different teams. i hope these work for you or enable you to tweak to your liking.

how many cpu ints were there?

penalties are maxed except facemask and holding which are around 20 and clipping is 0 or 10 because of the stat bug which is really irritating to me lately.
I use default rosters. I'm not one who cares much about updating rosters or the like.

I'll lower running maybe - i didn't realize I had it on 18. i'll try 16 tomorrow and see how it works (gf is watching the damn football games tonight so I can't play),

cpu int's I'm not exactly sure - but I think I threw one, and picked off two. I also forced 2-3 fumbles (one on a run, 2nd from the qb before he threw, 3rd on a big hit during the kick return which I got in for a TD)

I'll do those penalties as you said next time I play. Is that clipping penalty where it gives the player negative yards on the play?