View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
CaptainZombie
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V1

Finally after 3 weeks worth of work, we are finally done with round 1 of Candyman's NFL2K5 V1 roster file. I have gone through and done the following:

-XBOX version
-All free agents are on their proper team.
-All 2005 NFL draft Round 1 Rookies are on their appropriate teams. Most of the rookies from the later rounds have made it in.
-Updated Depth Charts. In V2 which will be coming next week I will have the depth charts 100% accurate. There are some depth charts that need to be reconfigured.
-Roster is up to date as of Week 2 of the NFL. Originally I was going to make it Opening Day Rosters, but then changed my mind since Finn's new editor made life easier.
-No global edits, just individual player edits.
-There is still room to edit more F/A players to create additional players. In V2 I plan to stack each and every team to the 54 player limit.
-For most of the players that I edited I took out some photos since I had read that this might be a reason to some of the problems that people were having. I may go back at a later date and add the pics.
-In V2, teams like the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Seahawks will get more players added to their roster.

I would like to take this time to thank my QA Analyst, RDMercer (PK55). He spent a lot of time running each and every version of this roster file through 5-6 years worth of franchise with different variables. We know that you will not get any freezing. I created this roster in a way that it was constructed in segments to make sure that there isn't any freezing.

I would also like to thank Finn for creating one of the best Editor's that I have ever used for a game. Without Finn's Editor the dream to keep NFL2K5 alive wouldn't be possible.

Please feel free to leave any comments which would help with the building of version 2.

NOTE: DON'T USE FINN'S ENF2k5_V2_0_1_70 EDITOR FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE AS ALL ROSTERS WILL FREEZE.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CandymanV1_final.zip (275.2 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 09-21-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove