View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 03:00 PM   #1638
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

I can't believe all four teams lost last night, that's friggen insane. I guess no one wants the pennant THAT badly.

I think the Yanks got their one bad remaining game left out of their system. I think we'll win the last two games in Baltimore and go into the weekend tied with Boston for the last three games. It's frightening though that Moose is scheduled to pitch the final game of the season on Sunday in Boston. He'll either pitch a gym or get totally shelled again.

Thank God Small got the start tomorrow night, I'm glad Torre has some sense left in that brain of his. We need a strong start out of Chacon tonight and I'm sure Small will get the win tomorrow. This will be the most nail-bitting week of regular season baseball for a Yankee fan that I can remember. If a $200 mil team fails to make the playoffs, watch out!!

Honestly, as of now I think both Boston and New York will make the post season and one of the Central teams will be left on the outside looking in, by one game.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet