View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101s Coach/Watch Game Sliders

Well I'm not gonna spend alot of time on these but wanted to do a set for sometime now but got caught up with testing and rosters and now its time to sit back and do what I really enjoy as in actually watching a serious NFL style Football game ala video 2K style and so now its time to unlease the Awesome and unyielding power that has captivated an entire culture as far as what fans really want to see in video/cyber games and even though its not a 360 next gen upgrade it is in some minds still the best total NFL experience that could be had virtualy and is still explained and talked about to this today at least in our cybe universe of the world.

And so here are some sliders I'd been using for a few games when I'm not actually playing or testing I find them enjoyable and hope you do to,feel free to adjust them to fit whatever you need their "Fun" to watch and even make my Cleveland Browns play with heart because their gonna need it so have fun guys and enjoy your games.

The Basic set up is the same and all that can be found in previous post using Candyman56 rosters so no need to post extra instructions over again these are not intended for actual playing but more for guys who watch/coach games but if you're game to try go ahead nothings stoppin' you...good luck!!!

Blocking......7-10
Passing.......14
Running......28
Catching.....28
Coverage....12
Pursuit........0
Tackle........0-2
Kicking.......10
Fatigue.......5

Everything eles is the same basic set up and don't forget to do your subs at 80/90 found in the Game Plan Auto Substitutions,you have to go in to do that, its to set you subs to work with your fatigue setting.

For those of you in a hurry and want to see or watch the game as quick as turning on your XBOX and TV set I've included a DL for that "git er' done" fix,its qiuck ,fast and convientient if you've acess to and AR device and of course the figures are posted for all to see.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Settings3.zip (9.0 KB, 60 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove