Home

Rickster101s Coach/Watch Game Sliders

This is a discussion on Rickster101s Coach/Watch Game Sliders within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101s Coach/Watch Game Sliders

Well I'm not gonna spend alot of time on these but wanted to do a set for sometime now but got caught up with testing and rosters and now its time to sit back and do what I really enjoy as in actually watching a serious NFL style Football game ala video 2K style and so now its time to unlease the Awesome and unyielding power that has captivated an entire culture as far as what fans really want to see in video/cyber games and even though its not a 360 next gen upgrade it is in some minds still the best total NFL experience that could be had virtualy and is still explained and talked about to this today at least in our cybe universe of the world.

And so here are some sliders I'd been using for a few games when I'm not actually playing or testing I find them enjoyable and hope you do to,feel free to adjust them to fit whatever you need their "Fun" to watch and even make my Cleveland Browns play with heart because their gonna need it so have fun guys and enjoy your games.

The Basic set up is the same and all that can be found in previous post using Candyman56 rosters so no need to post extra instructions over again these are not intended for actual playing but more for guys who watch/coach games but if you're game to try go ahead nothings stoppin' you...good luck!!!

Blocking......7-10
Passing.......14
Running......28
Catching.....28
Coverage....12
Pursuit........0
Tackle........0-2
Kicking.......10
Fatigue.......5

Everything eles is the same basic set up and don't forget to do your subs at 80/90 found in the Game Plan Auto Substitutions,you have to go in to do that, its to set you subs to work with your fatigue setting.

For those of you in a hurry and want to see or watch the game as quick as turning on your XBOX and TV set I've included a DL for that "git er' done" fix,its qiuck ,fast and convientient if you've acess to and AR device and of course the figures are posted for all to see.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Settings3.zip (9.0 KB, 60 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Rickster101s Coach/Watch Game Sliders

so, is there actually a way to "coach" games? the only thing I know how to do is either play them, or just watch them - with no input.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericLogin
so, is there actually a way to "coach" games? the only thing I know how to do is either play them, or just watch them - with no input.
Yes...Coach only is a setting in the Game Options menu. It allows you to select the plays for both offense and defense and then watch them play out. You cannot audible on offense, but you can on defense. Strange, but true...

I find that in order to get a good coach only game, or watch cpu vs cpu, you really have to have all the offensive sliders almost maxed out, and the defensive ones very low. I found a set that i tweaked for months that work for me, but we all have different ideas of what should/could be...

C
Old 10-03-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

ahh, i see thanks.

I played GB vs CAR, I just watched. It was quite a bit of fun.

It's looking true too the game just started, and Carolina already got a turnover (although in my game it was an INT for a TD).
Old 10-03-2005, 10:40 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 12

I watched about a half with these sliders. and both qb's threw three interceptions. The chiefs were up 20-0 too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 06:00 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

any insight rickster?
Old 10-17-2005, 08:29 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
any insight rickster?
Depends on just what you mean by insight,I've a ton of experience as far as seeing and observing games and their out comes and no one game has really been the same in my experience some are fantastic with excellent and realistic gameplay and others have been just plain dog ugly but overall I'd expect to see as such as long as its nothing extreamly out of the norm of things just look at the Vikings season implode before our very eyes week after week if we hadn't of seen it with our own eyes we'd think such a thing could never happen but guess what it is and they're having one of those freakish seasons that is just one "Dog Day Afternoon" after another week after week so I'm not too surprise in what I'm seeing in the game and with the sliders and adjustments Candyman and myself have come up with but if you're seeing something really out of sorts please let us know but up to this point I'm not alarmed about them or the rosters they're performing as we'd expect in accordence to what the real NFL is reflecting so I'd sy they're pretty solid and the option to adjust or tweak them is always an available option if you see fit to do so but really isn't the NFL showing some strange occurences already up to this point with surprise teams like the Bengals and other underdog teams taking notice in the real NFL?

One can only tweak,adjust and edit so much when it comes down to the final product you've got to get your hands a little dirty and do just that...get your hands on things via strategy,coaching and smart gameplay period the game will do only so much you as the USER/COACH have to put it all together and "play to win the game",which takes me to another topic of interest to me those coaching and other adjustments in the Franchise ala coaching strategys...any thoughts?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »