Old 07-23-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: FCS/1AA Rosters in the making...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyy3351
At the moment, it is PS2 only, but if other console owners want to work with me at the end, we could figure something out. I might be charging a very modest fee seeing how much work this will be. (TOTALLY creating every player from scratch, Creating some of the major left out schools)
I'm not trying to bash your thread here but you began this thread with the mention of working on these 1AA rosters without any hint at a possible fee for these.

There's nothing wrong with doing rosters work & accepting donations IMO. I don't even do that with my roster work. I do this type work for free & mainly for my benefit but I just don't believe in charging people anything for doing roster work on any game console. I mean you're probably not gonna see too many people pay for these anyhow because it's not gonna be the 1A rosters.

Again, I'm not trying to say something to make you feel bad because that's not how I am but I just don't believe in doing roster work & charging people to use them. If you wanted to do this & post a Paypal donation address then that's fine IMO but to now come out & say there might be a fee is not gonna attract people to your rosters. Sorry! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11