Old 07-23-2007, 09:46 PM   #8
tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: FCS/1AA Rosters in the making...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyy3351
i hear ya...i knew i was going to catch a lil greif, but the fact of the matter is, t is alot of work, and nowhere else will you find FCS rosters, and if you do, i promise they will not be as good as what i will be putting out. Most of the money i do get will go to support the guys(site) at championsubdivision.net. They will have alot do do with the ratings. But when it boils down, there are alot of very dissipointed FCS fans who will be elated when these come out. (working on lining up PS3 and XBox versions as well)
Again, I'm not trying to drill you here. It's just a matter of what roster makers wanna do. I have placed a lot of time into several roster files in the past. The latest being MLB 07: The Show. I worked on a very detailed Braves franchise & posted it for others on a few different forums. I have also done a lot of roster work for CH2K series & this also takes a lot time.

I understand that re-doing these 1AA rosters will take a lot of effort & time but I am just saying that a "donate" option would be better than asking for others to pay a fee. I remember back when MVP 07 NCAA College Baseball was released. There was a guy on eBay offering an updated roster for this game for like $10. He quickly realized that this wasn't paying off for him so he allowed his roster work to be offered to others for free. Now, I think he kept the donate offer on the board to where he provided them but he wasn't making much money off those rosters.

I'm sure you'll get people to donate to your work if you are putting as much effort as you say into these. There are a lot of people that understand what kind of effort & time that roster work can be so people will donate. However, I know also that a lot of people don't care as long as something is free. Good luck! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11