View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #60
Xcellent
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: APF 2K8 the victim of Biased Media?!?!? Not even surprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihategeeks
Not against a human.....(edit) not against a GOOD human lol
And against AI, I suggest adjusting sliders.

Completely False, On or Offline.

You already get generic players whenever you create a team. Do you really care about them now? A franchise mode for his kind of game would have to be different. Having a team with player progression from season to season could completely destroy the balance. You said running the ball is too easy for you? Well, what do you think a team with 17 Bronze star players would be like?

Why complain about the amount of players when you only want to play with a select few? Beats me man......

I'm not giving it a pass. Some of your complaints are nonsense, the single player game I don't care about so it's not an issue to me. For me, not being madden (or , being 2k and superior from a gameplay standpoint) is where it's at.
Why discredit my findings because you dont agree with them, makes no sense to me. At the end you say "you dont care about", I did not know YOU represented the world as a whole. I mod on another website and the issues I am telling you have been expressed by other members of the football community.

A franchise mode of CPU generated players would be the same as every other video football game, no reason 2K couldnt implement it. Legends mode can be one mode, this would be another.

The point is that mix n match is like pickup football. This game is supposed to be as close to the real thing as possible.

The game has lots of room for improvement, and the reviews it is receiving are more than fair in my opinion and obviously theirs as well.