Old 09-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #48
Trevytrev11
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Wish list for the next APF2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin
Yeah, but I've already got one or two football games by then. What about the FLOOD of hyped games that are releasing by then? You know many developers/publishers wait until September and later to release the most anticipated games, which means money will be tight for most gamers. There won't be enough to take a chance on a game like APF 2K9, not when they have more choices then ever at that time of year.

Now, June is fairly quiet, and football gamers are eager to play a new football game or two. With few big releases to compete with, it gives APF 2K9 the best chance to sell.
My only conern with June is that it's already September and only 9-months away. I don't know if they can put in the effort needed in that short time span, especially with focus also going to the NBA 2K series. Unless they knew all along that there was going to be a next year and have already been going at things, it seems like we may not be able to get a full effort with the shortened time table that June would bring.

However, I do understand the importance of beating the competition from strictly a sales P.O.V, I just don't know how much content could be added.