View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #7
puja21
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Player Photo Project Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
Yeah i noticed the majority of the 04 draft picks dont have pictures. I actually wonder how many of the draft picks have cyberfaces because from what I can see they all have their names in the photo & play by play. One of the things I want to do, is go thru all of the uknown photos and see who is in there, besides the merged draft faces that are in the franchise drafts.
^all 1700 default players have their names listed w/ the photo & PBP in the editor even if the picture was blank AND they have no cyberface

i am actually experimenting right now to see if applying the blank picture of a real player to someone else can fix problems... for example, I'm wondering if setting "Losman, JP" (he had no cyber face) as the picture for one of my young QBs (like Alex Smith) could cure the "sidearm" issue. Since no one has figured out why some new QBs randomly throw sidearm whether you create them in the CAP menu or just rename an existing QB.

I also use the cyberfaces tied to some pictureless '04 rookies to skin other new players-- eg I set Sean Taylor or Kellen Winslow for the picture of someone else whose real-life face/skin tone looks like them. I'm not a fan of picture matching but cyberfaces themselves dont bother me. Essentially, I use blank pic cyberfaces as if they were just another possible CAP skin