Home

Old 09-13-2007, 02:09 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
Player Photo Project Help

I'm currently entering all the player photos in Finn's Editor, although I can not add pics to players who are not in the game, i can put photo's in for all the "no player photo" pictures. So if u wanted to use a picture in the database to represent someone else, it would be easier since every picture would be available to see now.
I currently don't have my xbox, and I need someone to tell me which players do not have pics in the game on the default roster or any officially updated one. I know alot of draft picks from 04' do not, but a list would help me out alot, that way i could leave a blank for the players who do not have a picture on the game.

Last edited by 500bloc; 09-13-2007 at 03:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Player Photo Project Help

I would appreciate if anyone could help, I already have half the pictures done and just need to know who doesn't have a pic in the game.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Sedihawk2K5's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
I would appreciate if anyone could help, I already have half the pictures done and just need to know who doesn't have a pic in the game.
You might already be aware of these, but Rivers of SD, Jackson of STL and Winslow of CLE were all sans mug-shot. But they did have their cyberfaces in the game, just no photo. Those are the biggest ones I can remember right now.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:16 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedihawk2K5
You might already be aware of these, but Rivers of SD, Jackson of STL and Winslow of CLE were all sans mug-shot. But they did have their cyberfaces in the game, just no photo. Those are the biggest ones I can remember right now.
Yeah i noticed the majority of the 04 draft picks dont have pictures. I actually wonder how many of the draft picks have cyberfaces because from what I can see they all have their names in the photo & play by play. One of the things I want to do, is go thru all of the uknown photos and see who is in there, besides the merged draft faces that are in the franchise drafts.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

when the game was released, some 2 year pro's did not have pictures aswell.

Chris Horn, Derick Armstrong, Tony Hollings, Cortez Hankton, Clarence Moore (deff no pic but not sure if he was second year pro), Zach Hilton, Deion Sanders (he was in the official update) and Dwaine Carpenter.

...and none of them are in the NFL right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
when the game was released, some 2 year pro's did not have pictures aswell.

Chris Horn, Derick Armstrong, Tony Hollings, Cortez Hankton, Clarence Moore (deff no pic but not sure if he was second year pro), Zach Hilton, Deion Sanders (he was in the official update) and Dwaine Carpenter.

...and none of them are in the NFL right now.
Thanks, I believe Moore was a rookie, so i didnt expect him to get any love.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
Yeah i noticed the majority of the 04 draft picks dont have pictures. I actually wonder how many of the draft picks have cyberfaces because from what I can see they all have their names in the photo & play by play. One of the things I want to do, is go thru all of the uknown photos and see who is in there, besides the merged draft faces that are in the franchise drafts.
^all 1700 default players have their names listed w/ the photo & PBP in the editor even if the picture was blank AND they have no cyberface

i am actually experimenting right now to see if applying the blank picture of a real player to someone else can fix problems... for example, I'm wondering if setting "Losman, JP" (he had no cyber face) as the picture for one of my young QBs (like Alex Smith) could cure the "sidearm" issue. Since no one has figured out why some new QBs randomly throw sidearm whether you create them in the CAP menu or just rename an existing QB.

I also use the cyberfaces tied to some pictureless '04 rookies to skin other new players-- eg I set Sean Taylor or Kellen Winslow for the picture of someone else whose real-life face/skin tone looks like them. I'm not a fan of picture matching but cyberfaces themselves dont bother me. Essentially, I use blank pic cyberfaces as if they were just another possible CAP skin
Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
^all 1700 default players have their names listed w/ the photo & PBP in the editor even if the picture was blank AND they have no cyberface

i am actually experimenting right now to see if applying the blank picture of a real player to someone else can fix problems... for example, I'm wondering if setting "Losman, JP" (he had no cyber face) as the picture for one of my young QBs (like Alex Smith) could cure the "sidearm" issue. Since no one has figured out why some new QBs randomly throw sidearm whether you create them in the CAP menu or just rename an existing QB.

I also use the cyberfaces tied to some pictureless '04 rookies to skin other new players-- eg I set Sean Taylor or Kellen Winslow for the picture of someone else whose real-life face/skin tone looks like them. I'm not a fan of picture matching but cyberfaces themselves dont bother me. Essentially, I use blank pic cyberfaces as if they were just another possible CAP skin
I thought about doing that also, like for Charles Rogers could be used for Calvin Johnson, although he might be too dark, but along those lines. I won't be able to get my xbox until next month, but i was going to go thru all the uknown pics to see what or who I could find. Finding these pics are tedious though, I'm almost on the letter S.

Also does anybody know how many rooks in 04' had cyberfaces?

Last edited by 500bloc; 09-14-2007 at 01:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »