View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:25 PM   #76
TeeDogg
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: All pro Football 2K9 will be a reality!!! Natural motion a possible reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
cosign, because it isn't. If anything it's ahead of where the other games are. Better passing. Better receiving. Better running. Better blocking. Better interaction. Better animations. Better sidelines and crowds/crowd reactions. The only places people might argue that Madden/NCAA are better is in the graphics, but if I think we were comparing apples to apples (both were allowed to use NFL teams, or neither) then I think even that wouldn't be a clearcut winner for NCAA/Madden. We shouldn't want change for change's sake. VC has improved the game significantly in each iteration since the Dreamcast days (imo), and I'd trust they'd know when it was time to implement something completely new if significant change was needed.
when it comes to VC i fully trust their decisions when it comes to football and basketball games. and i feel their questionable decisions surrounding APF were tough calls that had to be made under the circumstances.