View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #79
Red Ronin
Rookie

OVR: 3
Lightbulb Re: All pro Football 2K9 will be a reality!!! Natural motion a possible reality?

I think it cost them more in production costs than they ever made in sales to begin with. It was a calculated risk though... They felt a need to put SOMETHING on PS3, just in case it ends up being a sales success down the road. No use making sure Sony is PO'd at them from the jump, right? Yeah, I'm selfish. I only care about ME. The Xbox 360 version would have had more funding for staff to do testing and implementation and thereby would have delivered a better, more complete product if not for what was dedicated to PS3 development instead. That's all I'm sayin... The budget and staff for the project was set, then split between platforms. I would have preferred a focus on my own console of choice.

Red Ronin
A giant robot constructed on the authority of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the U.N. by Stark Enterprises, the original RED RONIN was created to stop the global menace perpetuated by the continued existence of Godzilla. He failed.

[Red Ronin's posts are Closed Captioned for the Humour Impaired.]