View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 03:50 PM   #71
bigtymer0056
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The All-Underused Team

Yea theres alot of good underused guys out there.fficeffice"

One of my current teams is a special teams/mostly underused combo.

Special Teamers:
Steve Tasker - Really helps with getting tackles on krs. Also use him as my #1 receiver. People never seem to expect me to throw to him, so I usually go to him on important pass situations.
Deron Cherry - Probably the worst silver safety (at least for me: I forget he’s in the game on d half the time), but makes up for it with his punt return coverage.
Al Del Greco - Always good to know you can hit anything up to a 50 yarder with ease.
Mike Haynes - Not only is he a great gold cb, but he is a monster return man.
Have had multiple td games with him. Even had a hat trick: int, punt, and kick off return tds in a single game.

Underused guys:
Chris Warren - He's a beast. Like Campbell expect he gets tired and may be a tad slower.
Billy Joe Dupree - Gotta have somebody to block for warren. Plus hes a silver te, so he's gonna be open half the time anyway.

Borderline underused:
Dave Wilcox- Out of the few gold lbs I see used, I see him the most.
Jim Harbaugh- Besides bartowski,he's the bronze qb I see used the most. Works for me because he can throw accruately while moving.

Others:
Charlie Waters
Rob Moore
Brad Van Pelt
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']> >[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']When I created this team, I thought I’d be involved in a lot of lowing scoring field position battles. Been the complete opposite so far. Think Im averaging close to a td/game between defense and special teams, and my O has been better than I thought it would. In fact just a 31-0 shutout, tying my largest margin of victory online.>>[/font]
Advertisements - Register to remove