View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:48 AM   #31
VCdolphin
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: APF2k9 is confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
yeah but alot of those guys aren't legends they are simply retired players. I mean Eric Bienemy isn't a Legend. Yancy Thigpen isn't a Legend, Cliff Branch, Alvin Harper ect. Alot of them are not Legends, but they are retired players. Some of them were great, others were good, others fads, others plain sucked.
So true, I wonder if adding a "Tin" level would help? Not even a star, but a circle for a player that can do maybe one thing fairly well? Let us have one guy like that for an even 12 "legendary" players?

Being able to have even one more player would send most of us back to the drawing board to recreate our favoritie teams. Just a little more flexibility, which is always nice. So just giving us 7 Bronze players instead of 6 would be the easiest thing.

I'd like to see a ton more players signed for this game, even if just Bronze level guys. Duper and Clayton would be nice, but I'd settle for OJ McDuffie and Oronde Gadsden.

They just need to let us change some of those horrible uniforms in Season (and Franchise) mode. Or let us import custom teams from a friends memory card for a Season? How much fun would it be to create some teams for a friend to face? Once you know what kind of team they have, you could create some tough match-ups with run heavy or wide open passing attacks.

If VC follows the General Rule of "more custom options" I'll be very happy with 2K9.
Advertisements - Register to remove