View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:08 PM   #45
Beantown
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

I remember last year I was taking the routine morning deuce at school...the janitor comes in to pick up the toilet paper people leave on the ground in the stalls...

I was in the second stall (there were four) and the fourth one was filled to the brim with nice ****ty water. Said janitor goes to that stall and says something in a different language (we never did figure out which language he spoke) and proceeds to try and flush the toilet.

I close my eyes, knowing what is coming...and then it happens. I hear the man yell in that same language and go running, I hear the rushing water and I take a glance down the see if it's overflowing that bad. Upon seeing the black water closing in...I literally stood up, pulled my boxers and pants up and booked it out of the stall. I went straight to the shower, stripped and took a quick minute long shower to clean myself up - makeshift wiping, as I didn't feel like being an acrobat. Left the boxers as a precaution, didn't check to see if I pulled them up at an inopportune time, and went commando for the rest of the day.

If anyone ever asked me to clean anything feces related up...I'd laugh in their face.
Advertisements - Register to remove