View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:44 PM   #46
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

Ha! Funny stuff....

You gotta tell her this line next time....

A bunch of us from work went to a restaurant in between two line of duty funerals that were being held on the same day. We're in Manhattan and the restaurant is pretty nice. Nice enough to have one of those hand towel guys in the bathroom.
Anyway...we're at the table and this one guy had been chowin' down since we left the firehouse that morning...he was eating bacon and eggs...pancakes....sausage...the works and then we go and have a meal and a half for lunch.This guy is legendary for clearing the second floor when he finally let's loose...
So he gets up and heads for the john.....and of course...we want to see what happens to the poor little Spanish guy handing out the towels...
First off.....the noise is hysterical....the guys looking at us like..."what the heck is going on".....then he starts spraying the cologne bottle when the smell starts pouring out from behind the door. I thought this poor dude was gonna drop and we are all dying...but we hang in there(and the comments are getting thrown out everywhere).
Our boy goes to give a mercy flush....and the next thing we know he comes flying out of the stall with his pants around his ankle. It seems as though he managed to completely block the toilet....WITH NOT TOILET PAPER IN THE BOWL
So he just goes into the next stall and finishes his business....and comes out to apologize to the poor attendant....He grabs our guy by the arm....and as serious as a heart attack tells him while holding up two fingers...."Next time my friend....two pieces. Remember....two pieces"
We almost passed out...
We still call him Two Pieces to this day....

M.K.
Knight165