View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #177
Artman22
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Patrick Williams: Can I Have My Money Back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Nice. So now that I like the game I'm obviously a share holder. Damn EA and their ways. They are trying to buy us out!

Please, dude. Do you own shares in Sony because you love bringing down 2k.

See how stupid that sounded. That's what you remind me of when you say what I quoted.
Lets get this straight. I love 2k games. Nfl2k5 is still my favorite football game. Nba2k8 is a classic. My problem is with mlb2k8. I hate the graphics, framerate, commentary and overall feel of the game. I'm no Sony lover or anything but the show is a better game period. I never came in here saying the show is better ext. I was only stating my huge disappointment with this game. Also about framrate. It plays like at 15-20 fps. It studders alot and its extremly annoying. This is not what I expected from brinkman who was part of MVP which I loved. Another thing I hate the fact that EA is trying to buyout 2k. I hate EA. So don't think I'm happy about that at all. I'm with u on that one. I want this game to play as smooth as silk. Its the 3rd year and they can't make a great baseball game. 2k7 was good but not great.